Friday, May 2, 2008

New stuff on the fan-art page!

April 27th was Quinn, of GeekBlathers birthday. Kara, of GeekBlather, as a birthday present asked various people who had submitted fanart previously, if they would make something new for this important day in the life of Quinn. Of course, I said yes. Because..... I like drawing? Course in the "OMG! OMG! OMG! She wants ME to draw QUINN SOMETHING?! OMG OMG OMG!" that ensued, a silly story popped into my head. Which is what ended up coming out.
It's an eleven page partial colour short, of characters from GeekBlather throwing Quinn a surprise party, and the drama that enfolds when a D20 is found in her medicine cabinet. I do wonder how massively off I was in Quinns wardrobe and her apartment at large. But anyway. So, yea, that's in the fan-art section for those interested.
Also, thanks again to those who have donated, there is a list if incentives in the news history for those who are still contemplating seperating with some of their hard earned cash so I can buy a very expensive very...... ewwww burnt popcorn smell! >_< *cough cough* Why does Donald let MC make popcorn? She ALWAYS burns it, and I suffer, hot air rises and all that. Ick! But anyway, ..... very pretty doll from Angell Studio. I'm working on getting money to, so the sign will change as not only donations come in, but also as I get money myself. But I'm babbling! Enjoy the new fanart story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuute!
That is a really good little story!

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?