Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Happy Happy Happy

First off, the post below this is now void. I'm rather VERY happy that I don't have to part with any of my hard copies.
I'm having the weird senstation of wanting to cry and trying not to smile. I'm just so darn happy, and it's odd.
There is no way I can thank all the kind souls who donated to the doll fund since I started it, and especially the wonderul individual who donated the other day that sent me over the limit. I'm about to order her right now, and after the day I had yesterday, I can honestly say this is the best belated birthday present I've ever gotten.
Except maybe when I was eight and I got my Samantha American Girl doll....... >_< I seem to like dolls don't I?

I can not thank everyone enough, and I'm sorry that this has nothing to do with the comic. I'm just so happy. *starts to cry* Thank you everyone, thank you SO MUCH! This wouldn't have been possible without your kindness and help.

On a side note: I will be altering the map later today. Right now I am off to order my doll and pic out eyes for her. >_< *wipes eyes* Need to see the screen for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me when I say, from your readership, we are glad to have had this opportunity to be able to do a small thing for a person who has brought many rays of sunshine into our lives threw the medium of a web comic.

So in response to your many thank yous I have only this to say from those like me. "Your Welcome, a thousand times over, and one."

Brigid said...

*clap**clap*

Yay! You can get your doll!

I've never been into dolls, but I know what I'd probably be willing to do if there was a plush toy I really wanted. Glad to hear you can finally buy her!

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?