Friday, April 25, 2008

Info on Donations

Now that the site has had it's over haul. Let me fill you in on the specifics of donations. Just click on the pic on the menu, and it'll send you to paypal. I didn't want to put mini-me all over the place, but the pic seemed rather empty without it. So I apologize, I didn't mean to make it look like I was forcing the issue, it just worked out that way. Righo, on to incentives:
5-10 dollars gets you a copy of the guinea pig story
10.01-25 dollars gets you a copy of the guinea pig story and a copy of windre
25.01-50 dollars gets you those two stories AND a copy of Kenji's Curse: An I'll Never Forget Special, which was written back in 02/03 and is a twenty page comic of how Litalra met Kenji/what happened so long ago.
50+ dollars gets you everything mentioned before and a selection of various pinups of Yitsana and Litalra. I currently have three set to go, and I'm working on some others.

Please feel free to offer me suggestions to sweeten the incentive pot, as it were. I REALLY want a BJD. Thank you everyone who takes the time to read the news, and anyone who has extra pennies lying about that they don't mind donating. I'll be quite now.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?