Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chapter Four is coming to an End!

So, I had come to the conclusion chapter four was getting waaaaaaaaay to long. I think it's going to beat out one (which was also way to long for my liking) in length. So to preserve my sanity, in that the silly chapter doesn't reach insane proportions. I decided to split it. What does this mean? You get an extra week of colour comics, of course. There's just one problem.
Where I chose to axe the chapter, is on a Monday. Before now the comic has happily (if accidentally once) fallen on a wednesday, so if leaves friday open for me to talk. But now it's on a Monday. The question I would like to pose to the audience is: What should I do with that single open day? Leave it blank? Put a random picture in there? I don't want to mess with the flow for those who read through the archives.
It's all up to you! Let me know what you would like, and I'll try to accomade you! Comments in the shoutbox or here are fine.

PS- My birthday is on the 14th. *nudge nudge and points towards chibi-Mineka above*.... subtle, ain't I?

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Anything you do would probably be good. ^_^ Truthfully, I don't quite understand what the dilemma is, but I could be missing something fairly obvious. ^^;

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?