Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pages for Sale

So close, yet so far. I am twenty-ish dollars away (I'll be updating the map sometime tomorrow) from affording my doll. Not counting the fact I need to go and get some Testors Dullcote, eyes, and fibers for a wig for her...... anyway point is:
I'm selling pages. As in, what you see up above, minus the screen tones, word balloons and touch ups. I'm selling the original hard copies of pages for those who want them. Because I DO NOT want to part with them, they're going for five dollars a piece (trust me, I have no illusions of my drawing skills. So I know this is alot, but for me it's rather cheap)

I feel bad about offering these up for sale. I don't want to do it. So the second I get enough for my doll I'm no longer parting with any of them.
All hard copies will be shipped from me and signed and dated (if you want them as such) and shipped with card board protectors so they don't get bent in transit.
I'll shut up now.

If you're interested in buying the original line art for anything on the site, please send me an email. I will let you know if I still have (I'm fairly sure I still have everything except for the line art for the RYAN comics, as those are with their owner) them, and if you're still interested in buying them, I will instruct on payment/shipping details.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?