Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Windre is out!

I just got the mail, and guess what was in it?! The first copy of The Curse of Windre, a Fairy Tale of Sorts! After going through it, I was relieved to find that I wouldn't have to go back and fix anything (which made me happy on two counts 1. Cause I'm lazy, and 2. Because it was bloody expensive, especially considering how broke I am!) So since the comic is good to go. Here's the link in case anyone was interested in getting a copy. I apologize for the price. I think it's ridiculous as well. But other then the fact that you get the comic, it comes wrapped in a styrofoam sleeve, shrinkwrapped to a piece of cardboard. So it's in uber mint condition, right off the press!
My biggest fear was that the pages would end up being printed like the sample pages, considering how terrible they looked, I spent the ensuing five days worrying. But, nope, it looks like it did on the screen, cept on paper. So it's all good. I hope some of you will order the story, and if you do, let me know what you think. Thank you!
OH! Right, link link.... *digs around the net* Here ya go!:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1765607

That SHOULD be correct.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?