Monday, January 7, 2008

Jan 8th

Okay, three things:
1. I reeeeeeeeeally need to stop being lazy and do real backgrounds. It is my biggest
problem. I am trying to work on this. >.< I hate that my art teachers where right, realistic drawin becomes important later on. Dammit.
2. I really kinda like the shading on everyones hair. I was rather worried, that what with Ryo's black hair, and Rez's black tips, that some of the detail would be lost in the all-black boundries. But it didn't, so I'm happy.
3. ..... Any realtion that Rez's apperance has to the Joker from Batman was really accidental. I didn't realise how similar they looked, until I was shading his tongue. See, a bit about Rezen
is that he and Ryo used to twins. Both with black hair and blue eyes, but since he's embraced darkness, his humanity has been slowely leached away. Green has always been associated with poison in my world, so as his new hair grows in it's tainted, hence why his roots are green, and the tips black.
You can also see it in his pale, slightly greenish skin. The purple robe, well, that's because Rez is a warlock, and the Dreadmist outfit in World of Warcraft is mostly purple.... so, I made his robe purple, and that is why Rez accidentlly looks like the Joker.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?