Wednesday, January 2, 2008

FYI....

Part One:
So that ends chapter three. For those of you wondering whose hand that might be, I direct your attention to the letter in the background, advise you to read it, then make your way over to the caracter bios.

Part Two:
Windre has been sent off to a printer. I'm hoping for a copy of the work within the next pair of weeks. Assuming that all is as it should be, and I don't have to alter anything to avoid words and pictures missing. I hope to have a link up for the comic by the end of the month in case anyone who like a copy. I really did like working on this piece. I just hope others will enjoy it as well.

Princes are useless creatures.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?