Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Dangers of browsing

It's dangerous to go browsing around a site. As a woman, I eventually find something "I have to have"
As my current laptop bag's main zipper broke, when I saw the messanger bag at cafepress, it was a long battle with "You're broke, and can sew. Fix the damn zipper yourself!" vs "But it's new, and I can blatantly walk around with DitLoaC advertising!"

Since, sadly, the bag only comes in yellow, I ended up doing a DitLoaC logo, with Lucy sitting on it. It's actually a really cute picture, in my opinion.
Along with my "drawing stuff for the purpose of putting it on stuff" I made three other pictures: Yitsana and Litalra holding hands, which was placed on the back of a sweatshirt (that I WOULD buy, if it cost less then thirty dollars. I'm broke, and as worn as my Naruto sweatshirt is, it's still in good condition, so I'll just mope over my laptop. I really rather like the picture. Yitsana reminds me of the 20's) and Litalra looking weird on a notebook cover. If anyone's curious, you can look at the stuff here: http://www.cafepress.com/ditloac
At least take a look at the back of the sweatshirts, I am rather proud of it. I wish you could see the detailing I did on the bands of lit's skirt. I'll try to upload that picture later as well.

I talk to much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! now i want them :( and i am also broke :( but they're very very cool! :)

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?