Friday, December 12, 2008

EVERY Day!

YOSH! A Ravyn Flamingo Christmas Carol is under way!
I apologize for the quality. It's going to look like it was put together by a four year old. I kid you not.
I'd blame my equitment, but truth is I'm just lazy. Yes, my camera is far and away not a pro piece. It's meant for point and click pics for amusement parks, conventions, and annoying family members at social functions. Not for any thing that's supposed to be mistaken for art work.
With that said, I apparently have no idea how to pace myself, and my 9 pages of filler has kinda exploded into something more like 20 (I haven't finished the story board yet)
So the comic will update EVERY SINGLE DAY until the story is done. Then I'll resume Yit/Lit DitLoaC story arc after new years.
Must finish current project so I can work on second one. Oye vay. This is what I get for falling behind on keeping the buffer up. I deserve this I guess.

In other news: I've got around seven pages of the Ryoten/Yitsana story done, or rather inked. So I'm working on it. So don't worry, you guys paid for it, it'll be up eventually.
I'll change the menu image in a bit to get rid of the text.
Alright! Enjoy the inanity of Seraphyn talking to random dolls and plushies.

-_-

I am so sorry I am putting you guys through this.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?