Sunday, December 7, 2008

December... special?

I had been a big drawing funk lately. Actually, it's Sera's fault. Since I got her, I've been spending all my creative energy on making her new clothes, and giving her face-ups (she's on face-up number three)
As a result, I was bad, and massively slacked. My buffer is now gone. Made obvious by Fridays.... page.
So, whilest this Mondays page is going to be the proper page, I have a pile of work to do (namely everything) to get a buffer back.
Sera has..... be "asked" to fill the void of comic pages she has brought about.
Since it's the holiday season, and thanks to Brigid's wonderful idea, I was thinking of doing a BJD "Night Before christmas" short story for the holidays. I'm thinking this'll give me enough time to get a buffer back, and it'd keep pages going.

I also promised I wouldn't miss any updates after my three month break awhile back. I'm begining to realise that was a very bad promise to make. But I try to keep my promises. Anyway, so if it's alright with you, I'd like to do that. It'll give you guys something to read, and it'll be in full colour, I think. Haven't exactly worked out what look I'll go with.

Alright, so, that's everything for the time being.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?