Sunday, July 20, 2008

Want to know....

So, Otakon is coming up, and I guess I'm the only one who reads DitLoaC who's going.
But, anyway. I was wondering:
I'm working on a full colour 24-page comic of Yitsana going on a date (can you guess who with?) as well as a ten minute music video (of sorts) of Yit and Lit visiting Sara's home in the country to Nightwish's song Beuty of the Beast.
I was wondering if people would be willing to donate to get these up on the site? If I can get fifty dollars in donations, I'll put the 24-page date comic up in the fanart pages (or put it in before/after the week of colours, and just have three-solid weeks of daily updates, up to you guys).
I'm still working on how much the video might be worth. But as opposed to the donation incentives last time I wanted money (I'm so greedy T_T), when I hit the quota, it'll be a present for all readers.

So what do you guys think? Should I work on both projects, or not even bother?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jimbo! Oh! Mineka! Hopefully this year I'll see you at Otakon. Get another picture, I missed you last year with your Germaine. ^^

I love your webcomic. I've been reading ever since you told me about it last year. You're great!

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?