Monday, July 14, 2008

Because we promote our friends

My friend Kitty (no, that's not her real name) has just started her webcomic, it's called "Amateur Heroes", and is currently on page two. It has some.... less then happy language? in it. So it's T+ in my book at the moment. I'd think if yer old enough to get away with reading DitLoaC (in all it's Lit-raciness) you can likely read this.

http://www.freewebs.com/katcomix/amateurheroes.htm

I'll be putting a banner up on the links page when I get one.
As of right now, the pages are in grey-tones. Not to be confused with greyscale. Where as DitLoaC is grey scale (me and my love of screen tones >_<) her's seems like it's full colour and then she hit the greyscale button in adobe. For those who know what that means, go out and play, you spend to much time on your computer!

So, go and read it! I have no idea what it's about, it updates once a week, on Mondays, and is by a very kooky girl. We can all discuss it in the DitLoaC forums!...... if the forums ever gets more then three readers -_-

I'll be quiet now!

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?