Friday, July 25, 2008

Donation button works againb

So now if you scroll over mini-me, you'll notice yer cursor changes.
I got my doll, so I had shut it down, but left the pic up, as I couldn't think of anything to fill that spot on the menu. I guess it worked out for the best. I'll replace it with a cuter Mini-Mineka sometime in the week when I turn on my art computer.
But anyway, it's back up cause I'm going to work on the two DitLoaC projects, even if I'm the only one who ends up seeing them.
I'm actually gonna go curl up with my booklet and listen to Nightwish numerous times so I can get the timings down for the MV.
I did start on the storyboard for date comic, and all I have to say is: Yitsana.... you are the embodiement of all silly self-conscous girls everywhere. I do feel bad for her, her amazing wonderful date is gonna come off looking more like an episode from the Ghostbusters cartoon >_<

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?