Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just to let you know.....

Current guesses for the contest are:

100, 101, 102, 123, 250, 321, 335, 412, 420, 550, 666, 681, 724, 730, 747, 840, 900, 905

If anyone cares, so far Darkyboy, you've guessed the closest.

Also, I'm gonna be away from my computer from now till, likely the 24th (at the earliest). There'll still be an update next Saturday (because I did it last night, and barring any issues, it shall likely be as true then as I'm expecting it to be.)
I'll be playing musical crash-space, with my itinerary as follows: Albany->Orange County, NY->NYC->Boston->Orange->Back home. Geh.
I will confirm who the winner is when I get back after AB.
Hopefully, when AB is over after my mad card handing-out-skillz, we'll have some new people in the SB, and maybe at some point enough people to warrant getting a forum useful! *droops* But then I'd have to change the map images. GEH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?