Friday, April 27, 2007

Gomen.....

*claps hands togethers and bows* GOMEN NASAI!!!!
I'm gonna axe the Saturday strips for awhile. Why?
Well this weeks isn't up because I felt dreadful all week, and I'm just not getting back to normal. So the idea of doing anything besides sleep really didn't appeal to me.
I also have a massive project to do for Otakon (late July). Judgement from World of Warcraft?
http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/items/armorsets/images/tier2raid/paladin/human-male.jpg
Yea, I need to make that. So, worrying about what day of the week it is, and drawing silly compolsury strips for Saturday isn't gonna be high on my list. Especially once I slip into cosplay mode, it's bad to get me out, since then I'll slack off again.
Right. So, Saturdays strips will be on hiatus till further notice, I apologize. But hey, the general story will still be going 3 days a week, that's something, right?

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?