Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve!!

My all time favourite holiday, that's right even trumpts Yule in my book. I might love presents, but candy+dress up=win
Can't dress up for Yule.
So not really much to talk about in regards to DitLoaC, just wanted to say
HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE EVERYONE!

In case anyone is curious the full colour Yitsana/Ryoten comic donation meter is at 15/50 I really should change the sign accordingly, but I just don't have the energy for it. I've been bad, I'm getting woefully behind in updating my buffer. I'm hoping something will kick me in the mood to get the ten or so pages I have half done on my Antec finished...... but I've been in that "I'm so bored, and there's nothing I WANT to do" type of moods. Most unpleasant.

I'll be quiet now, and yes, Ba'al is an ass. Gabriel pops into the comic next Monday! YAY! I love my psychotic little angels, they're so cute! In my opinion anyway.

No comments:

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?