Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Update

It's been over a month, and the tally is in: No Windre or Guinea pig stories. Kinda sad, that out of the supposed hundred readers I have...... only four of which chose to write me. Ah well.
This is more about that I will be at Anime Boston this year, not in the artists alley (which I would so love to do, but never have enough stuff), but I can generally be found in the masqurade photography suite if anyone wants to drop by. Righto, so I'll be around during that time, but not stalkerish around that I usally am when I'm at home. So if you're going to bash DitLoaC, next tuesday->tuesday is the best time to do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo for no Windre or Guinea Pig :(

Anonymous said...

right, shame on you, lazy leaders!

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?