Monday, December 10, 2007

I hate to say it....

I hate to say it, since it breaks my image of trying to be modest.
But I really like how Wednesdays comic came out (posting this a bit early, so I don't forget.) I mean, I really didn't have to do any tweaking to it. The abscense of colour in most of the page is intentional, mainly because I thought colouring in Litalra would detract from the image.
For the first time, I feel as if I managed to draw a page that holds true to the manga look I'm trying to get. I really do love this page.

On another note: Does anyone know another name Cardinals in the clergy go by? You know how Kings/Quenns will also be called "You highness" or the Pope "His Holiness" Do Cardinals have that as well, or is it always just "Cardinal Bob" ? Just asking. Anyone who can clear this up for me, you get a hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Possibly something like "His Grace" or "His Reverence".

Brigid said...

Probably. I feel awkward not knowing this since I'm Catholic, but I've never had to address a Cardinal. ^^;

Anonymous said...

After some in-depth research (or a quick Google, they look a lot alike to the uninitiated), I have determined that a cardinal is referred to as "his Eminence".

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?