Friday, October 19, 2007

Date confirmed

Updates will start back up again, in the traditional three days a week fashion, on October 29th. There will be no All Hallows Eve page, so the 31st will be the first new comic. Since the 29th will be the chapter three cover page that was accidentally uploaded as opposed to the fifth colour page. Oops. So set your calander! DitLoaC is coming back! And now I'm going to bed since I just did 13 pages over the course of four days. My hands hurt, and my eyes are fuzzy.
Also the character bio section should be updated, and cleaned up before Monday, with new pictures!

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Yay! Life has meaning once again!

^-^ Mmmmm DitLoaC goodness.

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?