Monday, May 21, 2007

So.....

In new DitLoaC news, the archive has been cleaned. I was kinda depressed no one opted to save Lit's dream sequence. Oh well.
I just wanted to bring attention to the new way of doing eyes. If you go to the timeline, and look at some of the FOR b&w pages, you'll notice that I used to do this. It makes me very happy, with the aide of my new quill pens (well, not so new now), and a trick in adobe, that I can once again put that kind of detail into the eyes.
I hope you all enjoy it, since it secretly makes me happy. Not to mention, brings a bit more life to the characters. Evidently I also learned how to add details to my jeans. This page truly is, a stepping stone, at least to me.
*smiles* Thank you for reading this!

1 comment:

L.Hall said...

The differences are subtle, but i'm liking the newer pages.

About Me

*blinks* I have a corgi. *holds the corgi up* He looks like a cookie jar. Isn't he cwute?